Life After Sunday for Mothers’ Groups
Gather Your Girlfriends for a Deeper Conversation About This Beautiful Vocation of Love in Service to Life.
Life After Sunday for Mothers’ Groups explores issues facing all women: Beauty, Gift, Freedom, Body, Risk, Security. By sharing how these issues are transformed by the love of Christ, Life After Sunday can help Catholic mothers gain a fresh new appreciation of both the domestic — and universal — Church. Not sure how to get started? Read our tips for How to Gather a Small Group.
The Life After Sunday for Mothers package includes:
- 6 Life After Sunday single issues (Beauty, Gift, Freedom, Body, Risk, Security).
- Notes that bring each theme "alive" for Mothers.
- Thought provoking discussion questions.
- Scripture and Catechism Resources.
- Leader's Materials that contain tips for organizing group discussion and show how participants can choose a pace of 6, 12, or 18 weeks.
›› Beauty (407kb)
›› Gift (449kb)
›› Freedom (267kb)
›› Body (294kb)
›› Risk (316kb)
›› Security (272kb)